As the latest generation of Tianlong Technology products, the GeneRotex 48 rotary nucleic acid extractor is specifically designed for nucleic acid extraction of large-volume samples.
Designed according to the principles of magnetic bead method and rotary nucleic acid extraction technology, GeneRotex 48 can achieve the rapid and efficient preparation of nucleic acids from large-volume samples. With special large-volume sample nucleic acid extraction reagents, it can process swabs, whole blood, serum, plasma, tissue fluid, urine and other sample types.
It is widely used in the fields of disease prevention and control, animal quarantine, clinical diagnosis, entry-exit inspection and quarantine, food and drug administration, teaching and scientific research.
- Sample processing volume of up to 1000 μL, suitable for large-volume samples or sample pooling.
- Efficient extraction, with automated nucleic acid extraction of 48 samples completed within 20 min.
- The use of rotary nucleic acid extraction, combined with air filtration and UV light disinfection measures, can greatly reduce the risk of contamination, and provide a more efficient and silent extraction process.
- Various operation modes: touch-screen operation, or remote operation in an app via a scanner.
- Motor-driven automatic opening and closing of the experiment cabinet.
- Model: GeneRotex 48
- Throughput: 1~48
- Processing Volume: 50-3000μ L
- Recommended Sample Volume: 1000μ L
- Suitable Consumables: customized 48-deep-well plates
- Rotational Speed: ≤3000rpm
- Heating Temperature: Lysis heating: room temperature to 120℃ ; Elution heating: room temperature to 120℃;
- Mixing Method: Rotational mixing
- Operating Language: Chinese and English;
- Operation Mode: 7-inch full-color LCD touch screen, or app control via a scanner
- Program Storage: Up to 1000 programs with the built-in modules
- Program Management: Programs can be created, edited, applied and deleted with high flexibility
- Automated Hatch: Motor-driven automatic opening and closing of the experiment cabinet
- QR Code Scanning: With the connection to an external scanner, applications can be automatically recognized and controlled with one click
- Magnetic Bead Residue: ≤1%
- Power Failure Protection: Choose freely whether or not to continue the experiment when the power is on again after cutting off
- Contamination Control: Negative pressure HEPA exhaust filter module; Built-in UV disinfection module
- Connection port type: USB port
- Net Weight: 45kg
- Instrument Dimensions: 510mm×490mm×480mm (W×L×H)
- Power Supply and Power Consumption: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz; 600VA