PANA 9600S automatic nucleic acid workstation is designed and developed according to the principles of magnetic beads method and rotary nucleic acid extraction technology by Tianlong (Patent number: ZL201710435931.8). This workstation integrates the workflow of sample information scanning, sample loading, nucleic acid extraction, and PCR system set-up, etc. With compatible nucleic acid extraction kits, the required nucleic acids can be extracted from various common samples including whole blood, serum and plasma, swab and urine very quickly and efficiently for specific downstream applications.
- Sample information scanning and management tool, easy connected with your LIS (Laboratory Information System)
- Reagent information bootscan and alert, with automated program analysis
- Visualized automatic material test technology (visualized status monitoring of all consumables)
- Intelligent Drop Catcher Technology
- Strict zoning and cross-contamination control
- Non-contact accurate temperature control to ensure consistency between experiments
- Precise liquid transfer design
- Rotary mixing extraction can protect nucleic acids
- Minimized Contamination
- Designed to reduce cross-contamination by rotary nucleic acid extraction, smart drop capture, strict zoning, air filtration, and UV disinfection.
- Fast and High-Throughput
- Automated sample loading, nucleic acid extraction, and PCR system setup for 96 samples within 70min.
- Highly Flexible for Your Needs
- Compatible with various sample types, single-strip kits, extraction from 3-6 wells, 4 PCR systems can be set up at the same time.
- Accurate and Reliable
- Precise sample loading, accurate temperature ramp control, to enable consistent results for each of your assays. Even super-reliable with compatible kits by Tianlong.
- Easy-to-Use and Automated Workflow
- Prepackaged extraction kits, automated workflow of PCR system setup, proteinase K dilution, sample and product retention for your hands-free operations.
- Product Model: PANA 9600S
- Authoritative Certifications: NMPA, CE, FDA, etc.
- Sample Throughput: 1-96
- Automatic scanning and identification of sample information + nucleic acid extraction + PCR system setup
- Principle: The principle of magnetic bead method, and the technology of rotational mixing
- Detectability: 192 assays can be completed per run, with 4 different systems of PCR-setup simultaneously.
- Specimen Types: Samples of plasma, serum, whole blood, swab solution, and urine, etc.
- Sample Loading Channels: 1-4
- Pipetting Performance: 15μL and below: accuracy: A≤2%, repetitive CV ≤ 3.0%; 15-50μL: accuracy: A≤1.5%, repetitive CV≤1.5%; 50μL and above: accuracy: A≤1.0%, repetitive CV≤1.2%;
- Liquid Level Detection: Capacitive-sensing level detection; pressure-sensing level detection
- Sample Tube Specifications: Compatible with a wide range of sample collection tubes, 1.5mL and 2.0mL centrifuge tubes, cryopreservation tubes and sample cups.
- Extraction Temperature Control Module: 2 steps: pyrolysis & elution, with temperature control from 35 to 120 °C.
- Visual Inspection Technology: Real-time inventory status monitoring of consumables and reagents
- PCR Reagent Chamber: Light-proofing design; automatic cooling on start-up (4 ℃ ~ 15 ℃ refrigerator)
- PCR Supplies/Consumables: Compatible with 0.1mL and 0.2mL 8-tube strips, and 96-well plates;
- Contamination Control Design:
(1) Separate, enclosed nucleic acid extraction space, with directional top ventilation to create an internal negative pressure system;
(2) Sample loading device equipped with airtight, drip-proof design.
(3) External droplet capture tray;
(4) UV light sterilization units for the experimental and extraction cabinets;
(5) Customized function: bottom ventilation of the nucleic acid extraction area available by special ventilation circuit design.
- Information technology:
(1) Multiple sample barcodes are scanned one by one during sample rack loading.
(2) Identification of the extraction kit barcode, and automatic parsing of the extraction program information.
(3) Identification of PCR kit component barcode, and automatic parsing of amplification program information.
(4) Automatic parsing of PCR information and LIS connection, based on nucleic acid extraction data.
- Operation: Embedded 12-inch touch screen; multi-module real-time status light
- Size and Weight: 1370mm x 810mm x 890mm (W*D*H), 220 kg
- Power: AC 220± 20 V, 50/60 Hz.