Based on the automated extraction method of magnetic bead adsorption separation, Libex Nucleic Acid Extractor can well overcome the shortcomings of conventional nucleic acid extraction methods and achieve rapid and efficient sample preparation. This instrument is provided with 3 throughput modules (15/32/48). With the appropriate nucleic acid extraction reagents, it can process serum, plasma, whole blood, swabs, amniotic fluid, feces, tissue and tissue lavage, paraffin sections, bacteria, fungi and other sample types. It is widely used in the fields of disease prevention and control, animal quarantine, clinical diagnosis, entry-exit inspection and quarantine, food and drug administration, forensic medicine, teaching and scientific researches.
· Remote control with Android phones or tablets
· 3 throughput modules available for greater flexibility in sample throughput and processing volume
· Built-in UV disinfection module
· Ultra-silent operation
· Product Model: Libex
· Authoritative Certifications: NMPA, CE, KFDA, etc.
· Sample Throughput: 1-15, 1-32, 1-48
· Processing Volume: 50—1500 μL, 30—1000 μL, 30—1000μL
· Magnetic Bead Residue: <1%
· Applicable Consumables: 5-Tube strips, 96-deep-well plates, 6-tube strips, 96-deep-well plates
· Heating Temperature: Pyrolysis heating: room temperature ~ 120°C, Elution heating: room temperature ~ 120°C
· Oscillation Mixing: Adjustable: multi-mode, multi-level mixing.
· Reagent Type: Magnetic beads-based extraction kits
· Operation Mode: A. Remote control via smart phone /tablet (Android system); B. Screen/button operation
· Experimental Storage: Up to 15 sets of programs can be stored in the instrument; Android applications can store > 500 programs.
· Program Management: Programs can be created, edited, applied and deleted with high flexibility.
· Pollution Control: Built-in UV disinfection module
· Power Failure Protection: In the event of an unexpected power failure, there are options available whether or not to continue the experiment.
· Network Communication: Mobile/tablet wifi remote control; Ethernet remote control applicable.
· Size and Weight: 440 mm*435 mm*445 mm (W*D*H), 31.5 Kg
Subscribe to receive exclusive content and notifications to your inbox