Compact and portable, easy to use, high efficiency in real-time PCR testing with accurate temperature control, Gentier Mini allows real-time PCR tests out of your labs for all types of fields for your applications.
- Thoughtful Design
- Compact size, 3.2kg, hand-held, easy to carry.
- 7-inch high-definition LCD capacitive touch screen, for your smooth operating experience.
- Patented design, no need for fluorescent calibration after moving.
- Instant power failure protection, seamless automatic recovery of the operation, no fear of unexpected situations.
- High-efficiency Testing
- 16-well dual-color fluorescence scanning within 1 second, to fight for your results against time.
- Independent temperature control module, supporting touchdown PCR, long-range PCR, qualitative and quantitative, melting curve, SNP site analysis, etc.
- The software analysis function is powerful, to meet the diverse testing needs of customers in various fields!
- Easy to Operate
- Special shortcut mode, preset programs for convenient and fast testing.
- Various ways to stay online: Internet interface, USB, WiFi.
- It can directly analyze the data in the stand-alone state, and the results are printable immediately after connecting to the printer.
- Various control modes including stand-alone, PC and tablet for the applications of multiple scenarios.
- Sample Throughput: 16
- Fluorescence Channels: 2
- Suitable Consumables: 0.2mL transparent single tubes and 8-strip tubes
- Compatible Fluorophores: Channel 1: FAM, SYBR Green I, SYTO 9, Eva Green, LC Green; Channel 2: HEX, VIC, TET, JOE
- Heating Rate: Average heating rate of 3.39C/s; maximum heating rate of 5.09C/s
- Cooling Rate: Average cooling rate of 3.0 "C/s; maximum cooling rate of 4.0C/s
- Temperature Accuracy: ≤0.1℃
- Lightsource: High-brightness, long-life, maintenance-free LED light source
- Detection Duration: Fluorescence channel information acquisition within 1 second for oll holes
- Temperature Controlled Programs: Supporting conventional PCR, touchdown PCR, long-range PCR, etc.
- Hot Lid Temperature: 40°C-110°C
- Software Analysis: Qualitative analysis, absolute quantitative anolysis, relative quantitative analysis, endpoint fluorescence analysis, dissociation curve andlysis, and SNP analysis, etc.
- Display: 7-inch fll-coloro HD LCD capacitive touch screen
- Control Methods:
Mode 1: touch-screen of Gentier Mini, with at least 1000 times storage data stand-alone
Mode 2: computer software
Mode 3: remote control via tablet
- Result Analysis: The results can be analyzed directly on Gentier Mini and can be printed out directy when connected to athermal printer; the results can also be analyzed through PC software depending on your preference
- Network Connection: Internet interface, USB, WiFi
- Power Failure Protection: Instant power failure protection, seamless automatic recovery of the experiment when restarted