Designed according to the principles of magnetic bead method and rotary nucleic acid extraction technology, GeneRotex 96 can well overcome the shortcomings of traditional nucleic acid extraction methods and achieve the rapid and efficient preparation of nucleic acids from a large number of samples. With the appropriate nucleic acid extraction reagents, this instrument can process serum, plasma, whole blood, swabs, amniotic fluid, feces, tissue and tissue lavage, paraffin sections, bacteria, fungi and other sample types.
It is widely used in the fields of disease prevention and control, animal quarantine, clinical diagnosis, entry-exit inspection and quarantine, food and drug administration, forensic medicine, teaching and scientific research.
- The use of rotary nucleic acid extraction, combined with air filtration and UV light disinfection measures, can greatly reduce the risk of contamination, and provide a more efficient and silent extraction process.
- High throughput, with automated nucleic acid extraction of 96 samples completed in about 20 min.
- Various operation modes: touch-screen operation, or remote operation in an app via a scanner.
- Motor-driven automatic opening and closing of the experiment cabinet.
- Product Model: GeneRotex 96
- Authoritative Certifications: NMPA, CE, FDA
- Sample Throughput: 1~96
- Processing Volume: 30~1000 μL
- Recommended Sample Volume: 200 μL
- Suitable Consumables: 96-deep-well plate, customized 6-tube strips
- Rotating Speed: ≤3000 rpm
- Temperature Control Range: Pyrolysis heating: room temperature ~ 120°C; Elution heating: room temperature ~ 120°C;
- Mixing Method: Rotational mixing
- Operating Language: Chinese and English
- Operation Mode: 7-inch full-color LCD touch screen, or app control via a scanner
- Program Storage: Up to 1000 programs with the built-in modules
- Program Management: Programs can be created, edited, applied and deleted with high flexibility
- Automated Hatch: Motor-driven automatic opening and closing of the experiment cabinet.
- QR Code Scanning: With the connection to an external scanner, applications can be automatically recognized and controlled with one click.
- Magnetic Bead Residue: <1%
- Power Failure Protection: In the event of an unexpected power failure, there are options available whether or not to continue the experiment.
- Pollution Control: Negative pressure HEPA exhaust filter module; Built-in UV disinfection module
- Size and Weight: 490 mm*510 mm *480 mm (W*D*H), 45 kg
- Power Supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz